- On December 12, James Galbraith gave a lecture at the Centro Celso Furtado in Rio de Janeiro on the crisis in the United States and Europe. Listen here.
- On December 9, James Galbraith gave a keynote talk entitled "The Great Financial Crisis and the Future of Economics -- if it has one" to the annual meeting of ANPEC, the Brazilian association of economists, at Foz da Iguaçu, Brazil. Listen here.
- On December 7, Swiss Public Radio broadcast an interview with James Galbraith, recorded in Brussels on December 6th. The full, unedited interview is in two parts, here and here. The interview as broadcast is here.
- On December 5, James Galbraith gave the keynote at a conference on Inequalities in Europe and the Future of the Welfare State, organized by Commissioner Laszlo Andor and the European Commission. Listen here.
- James Galbraith's interview with Tom Keene on Bloomberg TV's "Surveillance Midday" 11/22 on the U.S. deficit and his proposals for supporting the labor market. Watch here.
- James Galbraith's interview with Tom Keene on the radio for Bloomberg Surveillance 11/21 on the supercommittee "failure", the Occupy Wall Street and Obama's response to these issues can be heard here.
- On November 19, James Galbraith participated in a panel on Economists and the Crisis at the Southern Economics Association meetings in Washington, organized by Philip Mirowski. Listen here.
- The videos of the "Crisis in the Eurozone" conference are now online and Yanis Varoufakis has posted links, arranged session-by-session alongside the program. Visit here.
- James Galbraith published a short essay in Salon summarizing the Eurozone crisis. Read here.
- On Nov. 8 James Galbraith led and closed for the Keynes side in an economic debate on Keynes versus Hayek, sponsored by ThomsonReuters. Watch here.
- James Galbraith's comments on Jim Tobin on BBC radio, Nov.5, may be heard here. The interview starts ten minutes in and lasts for five minutes.
- On November 3-4 the LBJ School of Public Affairs will host a conference, initiated and organized by Professor James Galbraith, on the crisis in the Eurozone, featuring an exceptional group of specialists from Europe and North America. For more information, read here.
- James Galbraith's appearance on the Yahoo Finance Channel on US, Europe, deficits, debt, and the need for a strategic plan, Oct.25, could be watched here.
- James Galbraith gave the Frank Bryant, Jr. Memorial Lecture at the UT Health Science Center in San Antonio on October 20, on "The Ethics and Economics of Inequality." Listen here. The powerpoint that went with the lecture may be viewed here.
- James Galbraith participated a KQED discussion on Europe's debt crisis on October 18. Listen here.
- James Galbraith's interview with Bloomberg TV on the Obama jobs plan on October 17 is distributed by the Washington Post. Watch here.
- James Galbraith's keynote speech to the TASC conference in Dublin on October 15 may be heard here.
- On October 14 James Galbraith was interviewed in Dublin on Irish National Radio; the interview starts 30 minutes in and lasts for five minutes. Listen here.
- James Galbraith's speech to a seminar of UNRISD in Geneva 10/11 can be heard here.
- James Galbraith's speech to a meeting of the French Socialists in the Jura on Oct 10 can be heard here.
- James Galbraith's remarks on technology and development, and on the European crisis, delivered in Athens, Greece on October 4 can be heard here and here.
- On September 15 James Galbraith was on Bloomberg TV debating with Robert Barro. Watch here.
- James Galbraith spoke to the Cambridge Forum in Cambridge MA on September 8. Listen here through UTIP. Or listen here through the WGBH Forum Network.