- On December 9 and 10, 2010, James Galbraith gave lectures in Vienna, on the economic crisis. The first was to a memorial meeting of the Euromemorandum Group, honoring the late Joerg Huffschmid, here; the second was to the Austrian National Bank, here.
- On December 1, the Deficit Reduction Commission issue its report entitled "The Moment of Truth." James Galbraith's comment, published in the Huffington Post, may be read here.
- On December 1, James Galbraith debated former Budget Director David Stockman on Bloomberg. Watch here.
- The New York Times on November 30 published a debate on deficit reduction and inequality; James Galbraith's contribution may be read here.
- On November 20, James Galbraith gave closing remarks to a conference on the election results, sponsored by the Americans for Democratic Action Education Fund at the Kennedy School of Government, Harvard University. Listen here. Transcript here. Watch here.
- On November 18, James Galbraith gave a lecture at the Free Library in Philadelphia on the release of "Galbraith: The Affluent Society and Other Writings, 1952-1967" by the Library of America. Listen here.
- On November 15, James Galbraith gave a lecture to the Federico Caffé Society in Rome entitled "The Great Crisis, The Keynesian Rising and the Great Neoliberal Counterattack: A Study in the Power of the Predator State" Listen here.
- James Galbraith's recent Op-Ed on the election on the Huffington Post and at New Deal 2.0. could be read here.
- James Galbraith's appearance on the Yahoo Finance Channel on quantitative easing and the congressional outlook, Nov.5, could be watched here and here.
- James Galbraith's radical plan to create jobs could be watched on
the Yahoo Finance Channel on Nov. 4. Watch here.
- James Galbraith's recent comments on David Broder's suggestion that a war on Iran would be a useful way to improve economic performance were posted by the Washington Post on Nov. 4. Read here.
- James Galbraith's talk in the Diane Rehm Show (NPR) on jobs and the U.S. economy on Nov. 1 can be listened here.
- James Galbraith's recent appearance on Bloomberg TV on the Fed and Team Obama on Nov. 1 can be watched here.
- On October 26, James Galbraith gave a talk at a symposium in Washington DC , on "Reexamining Premises in the Wake of the Great Crisis," sponsored by the New America Foundation, Building Assets Program. Listen here.
- On October 15, James Galbraith gave a lecture on the great crisis at the County Museum, Elgin County, Ontario, on the occasion of John Kenneth Galbraith's 102d birthday. Listen here.
- UTIP Working Paper 60 has been produced lately. Read here.
- Trois discours en français: devant un colloque "des économistes atterrés" à Paris le 9 octobre, içi. A l'université Pierre Mendes-France à Grenoble, lors d'une céremonie docteur honoris causa, le 11 octobre, içi. Et encore à Paris, lors d'un débat sur les déficits et la dette publique, le 13 octobre, içi.
- James Galbraith gave the inaugural Anne Mayhew lecture at the University of Tennessee on October 5. Listen here.
- James Galbraith gave a keynote lecture to the Bernard Schwartz Symposium on "A Strategic Policy: Investment, Social Security and Economic Recovery," sponsored by Economists for Peace and Security at the Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade Center, Washington, DC, on October 1. Listen here.
- James Galbraith's brief appearance on the Dylan Ratigan show, Oct. 1 could be watched here.
- James Galbraith gave a talk to the Progressive Caucus, Kennedy School of Government, Harvard University, on September 30. Listen here.
- James Galbraith gave a talk on the American economic future to a forum of the Scholars' Strategy Network, chaired by Theda Skocpol and Frank Levy and held at Harvard University, September 30. Listen here.
- James Galbraith will present his paper for the Scholars' Strategy Network, chaired by Theda Skocpol and Frank Levy, for a conference on 09/30/2010. Martin Baily, Richard Freeman and Larry Mishel are the other presenters. Read here.
- James Galbraith participated New York Times "Room for Debate" on tax cuts and the legacy of supply-side economics on 09/27/2010. Read here.
- James Galbraith participated a Bloomberg discussion on Larry Summers and defended him on 09/21/2010. Read here.
- James Galbraith gave a keynote lecture on the economic crisis to the biennial convention of the Communications, Energy and Paperworkers Union of Canada in Toronto on September 20. Listen here. Video here. News item here.
- James Galbraith gave a lecture to an international seminar on governance hosted by the Secretariat of the Economic and Social Development Council, Presidency of the Republic, Brasilia, September 16. Listen here.
- James Galbraith participated a debate running by the Atlantic over Mike Kinsley's cover article suggesting that Baby Boomers should pay down the national debt. Read here and here for Galbraith's responses.
- The New York Times published James Galbraith's comments on the President's new program on 09/08/2010. Read here.
- The New America Foundation published James Galbraith's short piece on "Plan B" for the economy on 09/07/2010. Read here.